Enjoy one week studying comparative environmental law in the heart of Europe
JULY 10 – 14, 2017
International comparative environmental law seminar (Critical topics in environmental law in a comparative perspective)
The International Comparative Environmental Law Seminar in Como, Italy is jointly presented by the University of Insubria School of Law, the University of California, Davis School of Law and the University of Aix-Maresille. This intensive, one-week program provides a unique opportunity law students and legal professionals to study environmental law by examining and comparing European Union and U.S. environmental law policies and regulatory regimes. This year the program will focus on
environmental liability from different points of view and will include a one-day conference on legal transplants in the environmental field hosted by the Bologna University.
Classes are taught in English.
Environmental law experts, including Professor Barbara Pozzo from the University of Insubria School of Law, Professor Richard Frank from the University of California, Davis School of Law, Prof. Sandrine Maljean-Dubois from the University of Aix-en-Provence and other environmental law specialists lead the various thematic class sessions.
This program is intended for:
- Italian law students and graduates
- J.D. students in good standing at or graduates of ABA-accredited law schools in the United States
- Law students and graduates from other countries
- Professional who posses a law degree
- Professional interested in environmental law with an educational or practice background in environmental science or a related subject area
FEES : For Italian and European students: € 200,00.
APPLICATION DEADLINE : June 19, 2017